What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

R-401892-1252856930.jpeg.jpg

R-1820983-1377170892-8068.jpeg.jpg
XRT 24

Chifi.jpg Linn.jpg Chance-Circumstance-cover.jpg

Decided to change the system around. I am still tweaking speaker placement. The Linn's will disappear almost as well as the Ohm's but it is more work as I don't have any room treatment on the walls. The Linn's are also a lot less efficient and require a lot of power. System configuration is below in my signature.

View attachment 1392581 View attachment 1392582 View attachment 1392583

Decided to change the system around. I am still tweaking speaker placement. The Linn's will disappear almost as well as the Ohm's but it is more work as I don't have any room treatment on the walls. The Linn's are also a lot less efficient and require a lot of power. System configuration is below in my signature.

How do you like your Class D amp? I am building a pair of Ice Power 150 wpc amps. Hope to finish it in a week or two.

View attachment 1392581 View attachment 1392582 View attachment 1392583

Excellent, dpdatl. If the following video clip is indicative of what the Espeks sound like, that's more musical enjoyment for you.

Frank Sinatra on my new Nagaoka MP-110. Good Lord it's a pain to swap cartridges. I'm going to need jeweler's eyeglasses and pliers for cartridge swaps.

Anywhoo - sounds good so far, but not significantly different than the 2m blue; but I'm only on the first album, so we'll see how it burns-in after a week or two.

nagaoka.jpg

Frank Sinatra on my new Nagaoka MP-110. Good Lord it's a pain to swap cartridges. I'm going to need jeweler's eyeglasses and pliers for cartridge swaps.

Anywhoo - sounds good so far, but not significantly different than the 2m blue; but I'm only on the first album, so we'll see how it burns-in after a week or two.

View attachment 1392692

Frank sounded a little fuzzy and the needle skipped all the way to the center of the record when it got the end of the last song. Note to self - don't forget to set anti-skate or else interesting things happen! DOH! Anti-skate now set and things are sounding better. Sigh.

Back
Top Bottom