What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Good morning-afternoon and evening everyone :) Aerosmith- Amazing--------->
Good Morning Jim. :) :bye:
I was just sat here thinking about "getting" radiohead John,I was smitten sometime in the early to mid 90's,I reckon the beauty of them is you never "get" them and you don't really know what's coming next but you can't wait for the next record.One of the last truley great bands.
(Imho of course :))
Good Evening SJ. :)
Good Morning Meggy. :)
Just love that deck....but try as i might,could never get RHead.My loss i guess:rolleyes:
Im just putting off work.....off we go:yikes:
Good Morning John. :)
Good Morning y'all. Got up about 3am to whiz, sat down to have a smoke before going back to bed and seen a transformer blow out back and lost power. Power was just restored so I figured I'd pop in and say Hey before going to get more sleep.

Have a great day folks.
Good Morning Tronk. :)

Good Day to All. :thumbsup:

Mellowing out to this

i don't see any of these out in the wild,i picked this copy up years ago i think from a fair,pretty beat up sleeve but the vinyl cleaned up well,if i ever come across a nice clean copy or it gets reissued (Don't think it has) i'll grab it,love this album.

William De Vaughn - Be Thankful For What You Got
20190321_214758.jpg

Genesis_-_Seconds_Out.jpg

I've been in a post-punk/experimental rock kind of mood this week. This morning's offering... My copy is a 1999 repress on lovely cherry red translucent vinyl, on the Get Back! label. I know that the label was not loved among audiophiles, but man, I can't hear anything really wrong with this pressing. The packaging is nice, too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom