2015 mlb

Cubs 1- Royals 0 in 11 innings. Pitch hitter Chris Denorfia with a first pitch walk off HR in the bottom of the 11th. That is a major league first! What a game.

Ugh...that collision last night with Piscotty and Bourjos made me sick.

Luckily nothing too bad so far...the scans and xrays came back negative. Still probably has at the very least a mild concussion. He was on the ground knocked out for at least a minute or so.

enarowwm8ycg97gahaym.gif

And Bourjos still made the catch.

Don't know if 5-3 constitutes a "whoopin'" but it was certainly enough. David Price appeared to be a little too well rested.

Cubs putting payback for Utley's shit slide on Sat. That, and the Royals totally awesome comeback make today a decent day for baseball.

One of the best games I've ever been to, tonight at Wrigley. First 6 batters in the Cubs lineup homered in this game. Soler has now reached base safely in all of his 9 postseason at bats. Addison Russell hurt, and his replacement, Javier Baez, has as many hits as errors (2). And most shocking? Arrieta can't finish the 6th, gives up more runs tonight than he has in the last month in total, and still gets a 'W'. Oh yeah, the Cardinals were pretty damn good tonight too.

And....

How did you like it?
Who did you see play?
Plusses, minuses?

Sorry! Just saw that this was here.

Wrigley was GREAT! Tickets were cheap and game was good (except that the Cubs lost, but that's way in the past now). It was against the Brewers. No offense that night except for a solo shot by Soler.

Hopefully today will be the day that the Cubs can move on to the next round and you can hang the big W!

Sorry! Just saw that this was here.

Wrigley was GREAT! Tickets were cheap and game was good (except that the Cubs lost, but that's way in the past now). It was against the Brewers. No offense that night except for a solo shot by Soler.

Hopefully today will be the day that the Cubs can move on to the next round and you can hang the big W!
It is, and I did!

Back
Top Bottom