Hello from Norway!

Palmipalm

Hello fellows,

I have been lurking around for some time, and thought it was time to join the community!

I've started out with some old technics amp and speakers 12 years ago, and have had tons of different hifi since!

Now im 25 and recently moved into a new apartement south in Norway and im going to start over. Might gonna use some of my equipments further on. Dont know yet..:)

My setup as it stands today:

Amp: Cambridge Audio CXA80
Speakers: Kef R700
Source(s): Denon (Heos Link), Pro-Ject Xtention9 with Kiseki Blue, Pro-Ject 2xperience acryl with soundsmith boheme
Riia box(es): ASR Basis Mini for Xtention9, Pro-Ject PhonoBox DS for 2xperience
Cables: VanDenHul The Air 2*2meters, VDH The Thames *2 for the turntables, cheap optical for the heos link.

Will open a thread and add pictures later on off this setup and equipments i will try later on

Velkommen til AudioKarma , glad for å ha deg her . (De stavet etternavnet feil på min fedre fødselsattest )

Welcome to this fun and educational sight, from Minnesota, quite possibly the second largest Norwegian on Earth!

Welcome! Try not to get in trouble in your apartment with your neighbors. I've just started seriously listening to music again in my own apartment. No knocks on the door yet.

My neighbor above me has a cat that used to wake me at all hours, running around and knocking things over in the middle of the night, so he doesn't dare complain when I play music loudly during the day. The other neighbor above me is a guy about your age who shouts at the top of his lungs with his buddies while playing video games until 2 AM. HE doesn't dare say anything either. My neighbors next to me are older, quiet, and very nice. I'm most worried about disturbing them. As long as they can cope during normal waking hours, all should be well.

Hello fellows,

I have been lurking around for some time, and thought it was time to join the community!

I've started out with some old technics amp and speakers 12 years ago, and have had tons of different hifi since!

Now im 25 and recently moved into a new apartement south in Norway and im going to start over. Might gonna use some of my equipments further on. Dont know yet..:)

My setup as it stands today:

Amp: Cambridge Audio CXA80
Speakers: Kef R700
Source(s): Denon (Heos Link), Pro-Ject Xtention9 with Kiseki Blue, Pro-Ject 2xperience acryl with soundsmith boheme
Riia box(es): ASR Basis Mini for Xtention9, Pro-Ject PhonoBox DS for 2xperience
Cables: VanDenHul The Air 2*2meters, VDH The Thames *2 for the turntables, cheap optical for the heos link.

Will open a thread and add pictures later on off this setup and equipments i will try later on
Välkommen! We are some scandinavians here!

Back
Top Bottom