VOA Auction: Black n Blue CD/DVD set

elusive

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Next up is a cool set of the first 4 albums from Portland's metal group, Black -n- Blue. Metal Blade records first recorded these guys and convinced them to move to LA and be part of the metal/big hair scene. Some really good vocals and rifts outta these guys.

Easy to find on vinyl, not so much on CD. So, spend a few bucks and rekindle your love for one the band of my youth!

...and yes, the last disc is a crappy concert on DVDbb2.JPG bb1.JPG . Crappy might be too strong, the audio is OK, video, not so much.

Bidding starts at a buck and goes till 6:00 PM central on November 25th.

Shipping is on me in CONUS.

Dale, I have $5 to get it going. This is a great looking set! I have only heard their first album

I never saw this post, I don't like the new post feature on the new software at all.

I'll do $15

Well, looks like I was 26 minutes late.

Last edited:
Beatnik, Looks like you are a bit late. I'll leave this one up to Ron. I know Ron is going through a tough time financially, so I appreciate his bid!

Let me know gentlemen.

Beatnik is offering more money and this set is worth more then the $5 I offered so it's his. Thanks Beatnik for stepping up and making a difference!!!

I honestly did not realize they ended at 6pm, I thought it was midnight LOL. That's what I get for not reading the fine print. Where the hell is my glasses anyway???

I appreciate the gesture but pass, my house is a cluster and I am afraid it may get lost. I don't even know where half my CD's are right now LMAO!!!!! When your sick of it, perhaps we can work a trade. How does that sound?

I feel bad because I didn't see the time.

I've really cut my collection of cds way down and swore I had the first, but I don't ? I'd give this whole set easily for that one cd, lol. I don't think I've heard the others either, but my stuff is down to things I know I will listen to and not just to have anymore.

Payment being sent, unless I can screw this up.

Done

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom