Moving and now a new fattner audio room coming soon

Fattner

That's right the "Fattner audio room is moving " it figures once I get it dialed in now got to move !! I'm looking forward to the project / moving up north amator county ,yes plenty of true high end stores I will be in audiophile heaven!! Once we fine a place I will post a thread and of corse keep my buddies here in the loop !! Happy thanksgiving to all ,it sounds like a Frankie marathon to me !!!

im boxing up all my mac stuff , wow its just as hard as to open them up to get to your stuff lol !!! m sad but a new adventure awaits !! takcare i will post pics of the rental home audio room ( until we find a place to buy !!

Great attitude! The thought of moving makes me shudder. Since you list Ca. as your loaction, do you mean California and Amador county? My SIL and BIL bought a place in Sutter Creek a few years ago and when we visit I love it up there. SO many nice wineries too! Karmere, Dry Town Cellars... yum.

Yes California , and very near shutter creek ( pine grove ,ca ) renting for one until we get settled !! Thx

Will for now we are moved in a rental until our home sells ,then shopping for a home !! With a dam big audio room !! Right now I'm in a tiny room and my poor speakers need to breath !! I guess it's not permenit is the only way to stomach it !! ,! Have a great holiday everyone !! And remember it's all bout the music is way we love this hobby !!

Will the homes here are crazy in price and I refuse to live for a payment ,looks like we are moving back and I get my audio room back ,thank goodness cuz my system and layout couldn't be reproduced with spending crazy money !! Be back my February ,takecare my friends

Back
Top Bottom