Hello from Spain

VA411

Hi there! I'm Carlos from Madrid, Spain.
I'm a new on this audiophile stuff and I'm glad to join AK.
I started reading many Pioneer threads because my first project is to recap the Pioneer SA-6500II that my father had stored for years and it will be part of my first system. I'm new in the DIY world too so I hope that the people with experience can help me.

I also have an Pioneer SA-9500 with distortion in both channels that will be my second project. My first wish is to have amplifiers of the three brands most discussed here: Sansui, Marantz and Pioneer and then choose my favorite!

Great site! And thanks for reading

Hello Carlos!
I fell in love with Barcelona. Beautiful city and people not in that order. I plan to spend a couple of years there in the near future. LOVE your country! I am not familiar with Pioneer but I'm sure people will weight in.

Welcome! You picked the right place to find out about Pioneer. Recapping is not hard if you take it one step at a time. That amp will mean more because it was Dads too. Please take pictures when you do it so we can see.

Hi Carlos; wife and I just got back from Extremadura - love your country - fourth trip over there. Enjoy the site.

Back
Top Bottom