Anyone ordered motorcycle parts from Partsgiant.com?

whoaru99

Epic Member
Title says it all.

They have a Cobra light bar I'd like to get. Price is about $60 less than other places. One of those things that seems almost too good to be true.

Wondering if anyone has ordered from them, and if it went OK?

Rolled the dice and placed an order (using a virtual CC number).

Guess I'll know in a week or so...

Did you get your order? Or have any issues with the seller? I've asked this same question in a different forum, trying to figure out if they are legit. I'm looking at the Cobra air intake and fuel controller. Each are much cheaper than everyone else. Thanks.

UPS confirms a package from them was delivered last Friday, but I am not home to confirm the contents. I had a friend snag the package and will be getting it from him late this afternoon or early evening.

On or about Tuesday of last week, I received a phone message from them to call about my order. I was fully expecting to hear bad news; the item was not available or the price was a mistake or some other song and dance story. However, they just wanted to confirm the shipping address because it was different than the billing address. So, for that, I was actually impressed.

I will know this evening if I can give a fully positive review of the purchase experience.

Last edited:
Sounds like a promising start. Please update whether or not your order was fulfilled completely. I'll probably call the customer service number tomorrow to ask about those parts and see what kind of response I get. Thanks.

Just opened the box and what I received appears to be exactly what I ordered. Looks genuine Cobra to me; in new, factory sealed packaging.

I am very satisifed with my transaction/order fulfillment. Everything went as it should. Smooth ordering, customer service check to confirm shipping address, and timely delivery of what I ordered. Granted, it's only one order experience but it went over without any problems.

Little late to the party but never the less, they are kosher and anybody ive known has had no issues or complaints.

Back
Top Bottom