cdfac
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Hey, I'm waiting on a response to several PM's? I'm reading a lot of people like to message you, so your inbox gets maxed. Never heard of that before. Anyways, I'd like to finalize our plans on the HK pickup. Get to me when you can, thanks!
    Hello
    I admired your way of working on sansui

please i can not find online a full service manual for sansui au 919, i soon get ready for recap.
    is incomplete here
    https://www.hifiengine.com/manual_library/sansui/au-919.shtml

Can you help me?

thanks in advance this is my email: thunder2005@libero.it
    Cheers
    Luciano
    cdfac
    cdfac
    I'm sure I got mine on HiFi Engine, where I usually get my manuals. I have no idea if that's the same version as the one on the AK site. If you don't have an account there, you should, it's great.
    JoseHH
    JoseHH
    JoseHH
    JoseHH
    Please note that you are using your profile comment which is not the best way to get help here. Please start a thread you will get tons of help. I am just a beginner. I am happy to offer you help but there are some big shots here that know these units very well and have done lots of restorations.
    Start a thread and post in it, show some pictures of your unit to see how it looks and then you go from there.
    Hi. After 2 hours of searching i threw in the towel and decided to write you. Do you know the correct bias for my Forte 1A? One guy said 500mv. Another 120, then 25. I used 47mv and it seemed ok.
    Thanks
    Todd
    RI
    Hey Chris, tried to send you a PM but your inbox is full. Send me a PM when you get a chance and you've made some space in your PM mailbox :)
    Cheers,
    Jared
    Hi ,
    just wondering if you have schematics for the crossovers you built for the Infinity RS II's?
    Happy to compensate you if you like.
    Let me know.
    Thanks,
    Erich
    Hi again - I'm going nuts trying to figure out what to get to recap my QLS', any help would be GREATLY appreciated, and if you're still around IC, I'd gladly pay to have you come up to Cedar Rapids and advise me what to do. I also have my old woofers that I'm going to get re-foamed by Watkins, and a set of spare mids and emits, and was planning on building cabinets for them to use as rears, so I got crossovers from Quantum Jr's that looked similar enough (minus the Watkins woofers and the same emits, but 3-way nonetheless) so I'd like to build a pair of "psuedo-QJr's" instead of just keeping the parts laying around as spares... Again, sorry to bug ya, but you're close to where I live, knowledgable, and seem like a pretty nice guy =] BTW - I put some pics up finally
    Thanks!
    Terry
    I'm interested! Do they have 2 channel mixes? What would you like for them? And what titles are they?
    Re: post about a year ago:

"Quick question that's hopefully pretty simple. I just bought an Ashly XR-4001 4-way active XO. I cracked open the hood and parts selection generally seems pretty good. I noticed the op amps are in sockets, which is nice, and I thought I might replace them with premium ones from TI/BB. The originals are "JRC" branded and aren't all the same model, it seems: 7006B, 8006B, 7008B, etc..."

What did you finally do for op amp substitution? I just acquired a similar Ashley crossover and am entertaining swapping BB OPA2134PA for the JRC op amps.

I am eager to learn from your experience rather than reinvent the wheel.

Thanks, please reply to my email: srjones10@gmail.com.

Steve
    PX-2 parts?
    Hi there, Phil from NJ but my wife's from Latimer Iowa.
    Do you have more PX-2 parts available? Tonearm assy? Dustcover?
    Anything! I'm sick!
    Regards, Phil
    Hi CD, I was speaking with Chris (325BMW) the other day and mentioned I have a couple of Banamassa tickets I won't be using. He mentioned you might be interested. If not, do you know anyone that would? I hate to let them go to waste.
    Balcony center, can't remember the row, I think its 1st or 2nd.

Thanks, Eric
    Hi Chris
    FYI: the Kappa 9 woofers are done, you can pick them up anytime. I should be home most if not all weekend or you can wait till the Watkins are done.
    Your call, have a great weekend
    Scott
    love the avatar man.
    im working on some walshes now.
    laziness and lack of time is geting the best of me tho. lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom