D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Don, I am about to purchase a Bose 550 receiver. I have a pair of Bose 401s that are 4 ohm. I have not used them since I had a Pioneer receiver go bad while connected to them. I thought it was the fault of the 4 ohms set up. I did not have the benefit of AK back then. I have learned a fair amount just looking around on this forum.
    It was so refreshing to see you write positive statements about Bose. I did a lot of reading that fut
    Don I done the OpAmp upgrade to my Bose 4401 and the results are amazing. I did have some problems in the beginning due to a brown dog adapter issue and I blew an amp. Had to re order but got it right now. I would recommend plugging thew amps in one at a time and verify all three work in the same socket. Kind of a process of elimination thing. Best $20 I've spent.
    Hi Don,

In your repair of the Maggies, what is the DAP spary paint that you used? I got instructions from Magnepan but there is not instruction to spray paint the panel. Can you help explain that portion. I have 12's . Thank you.

Merrill
    Ua100k@gmail.com
    Don- send me a regular e-mail so I can get maggie pics to you. foxworthy2@msn.com
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom