Blast
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello again Blast. Somehow my previous post got cut in half. I wanted to ask for some advice/help. I have a sansui 9090DB that needs to be restored.. Is there anyone in the KC area that would do right by it? Is it something you would be interested in doing? It probably needs recapped and DC offset and Dolby. Any help is appreciated. Thanks, RJ
    Blast
    Blast
    No, I don't know of anyone in particular. Sorry.
    Hello Blast, RJ here. We may have met at a Twangfest about 8 years ago, but
    Reactions: Blast
    Blast
    Blast
    Hi, RJ! Entirely possible. That may have been my first. So sorry to hear this news. Jay was a great guy!
    Hello from the uk. I like your hh scott album if they are your bits an bobs verry kool and they look like they make a lovely sound :)
    Don't know where you are located, but there should be a local woodworker with the jigs required to cut perfectly round holes. Maybe post a Wanted ad in Bartertown asking for woodworker skills.
    I had a woodworker cut the baffles for me. I have few woodworking tools or skills.
    Hello
    I have a set of Optimus T-120's that need the woofers and mids refoamed and if II'm not mistaken I read where you recently did the same. need advice on where to get the right size foam replacements. The actual speakers do work and I want to keep as original as possible. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom