BmWr75
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I grew up in Searcy and have been back here for a little over 2 years. I'm ready to get out of here, though. I moved to Tulsa in 1990 and then to the DFW area for 6 years until July '09 when the company I was with went out of business.
    I started on my MC-1000's! Boxes gutted, crossovers built. My new baffle boards are cut to size. Now... How did you do the speaker cutouts in your baffles? I'm baffled...
    Just googled to find the old speakers I designed at Heath and found you had some pics of them (ASX-1383). Thanks for posting them!
    You may have made a mistake by posting your MC-1000 build. Now we want more details. I spotted a pair at the thrift and thought, Indignia! I found your thread, very nice job. I know I'm not the first to ask, did you document the actual build in another thread, or can you share a bit of info on the build? I'd like to know if you had to change the crossover to accommodate the bigger cab? Different port size, or is it just the stock Indignia spec? Also, how did you remove the front baffle? I hope I'm not being a pest. Thanks much!
    Like Blast, I read with interest your MC1000/Indignia thread, and also the very long but quite interesting Indignia thread and am impressed with the results people wrote about the Indignia builds in the collaboration. I picked up a pair of MC1000 last week for $20CDN and am not impressed. Well built speakers but not impressive sonically. Is there somewhere else that you indicate the work you've done with the Realistic. . . . and btw, they look really good. I'm impressed - good job.
    I was trying to follow a thread where you replaced drivers in a pair of MC-1000. I have the same speakers and was considering doing the same. I was having trouble following the thread and was wondering if you would help me find where it started. O, at east, where you caught the urge to upgrade your pair and how you did the work. Thank you very much!
    Brian
    Scott, I'll find find you a nice set of Advent loudspeakers early next week... I gotta sort through everything first!
    Scott,

Nice Bikes! 2 Airheads and a Honda! I have the two Beemers and a 1964 Honda Benly (150 Dream)

I noticed your user name in a Sansui thread and Thought I'd Say "Howdy"

I own an R75/7 Setup as an "S" along with a couple of other beemers.

7 and 83 R100RT
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom