Van_Isle
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Hello, you spoke about a 3d printed spindle gear that repaired a JVC JL-F45.

I bought a turntable with a missing spindle gear and I can't find anything anywhere..

Was it a specific part for JVC JL-F45 or was it for another brand? Do you have a link?

Thanks!
    hi peter- a kid in saanich i know has a sony ta-2244. he wants t sell it but has no clue on its value. any thoughts? i posted this in dollars and sense but i didn't get much of a response yet. thanks don
    Thanks Peter.i might be trading my jbL L 40s for a 22 set, but the cabs need work.then trading an old 5.1receiver to "amped up Paul"for 22 non working cabsHey, I know those tweeters are touchy.hope mine last.cheers, Mark.
    Quock question...So I'm about to order the AT95E but I did a quick EBay search on some of the other cartridges such as the Grado, Shure and Ortofon ones and came across this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/GRADO-BLACK-BLUE-RED-PHONO-CARTRIDGE-Stylus-PIONEER-SONY-Technics-DUAL-/200907157587?pt=US_Record_Player_Turntable_Parts&hash=item2ec6fff053 Would I be able to trouble you for your thoughts on that cartridge and if it's worth it? I didn't want to ask in the thread since I already feel like I'm asking so much of everyone there heh. I really appreciate all the help you've been! Thanks!
    Colin
    Van-Isle, thats my BA 5000 and im keeping iit. Got the CA 3000 coming in the next month or so. Pretty excited.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom