opt80
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Is there a reason all the threads are centered instead of on the left or did I do something stupid ? Zebra03
    I apologize for stretching the rules. I was not aware I was until
    fisherdude notified me. Think about AudioKarma without
    "copywrited" content. Owners manuals, wiring diagrams and even
    pictures could result in fines or jail time.
    Please watch:: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJIuYgIvKsc
    It is not politics it's our freedom.
    For some reason my pages won't display the avatar photos or thumbnail attachments .Is this something that happened on the AK page that can be reversed?I have a 2yr grandson that sometimes messes around with my computer until I catch him.
    Hi,
    I have an old post of my room (4-cat hall) in General Audio Discussion Forum. Is is possible to move it to Member's Rooms? Thank you!
    Hello. I was wondering if you could delete a post in my Visitor Messages by emmvette. He was trying to PM me and instead left a message there. He would not like his email address displayed there so if this is possible he would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Matt
    Hi Alan,
    Long time since we talked. I got a new pair of Reference 3A Dulcet speakers. Pretty impressive and not even broken in yet.
    Brian
    Hi Alan,

Do AK friends get discounts on new glasses ? :) Next pair will be bifocals, methinks.
    Wondering if you've run across a fellow islander named Ron Cahill, audio nut, not necessarily vintage tho. He seems to know a million other audio folks from all over.

Chow for now,
    Mike
    Hi there Alan,

Nice to have a friend, thanks for the invite. I see you're a former Haligonian/Faxian...or perhaps we're called HRM'ers now ! Identity crisis looming...

Cheers,
    Mike
    Greetings Alan! Are my glasses in yet?
    Allow me to be the first, Alan. Thanks for the hard work you do in modding, and for the belly laugh puns. That, sir, is talent.
    Tom:D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom