Filmboydoug
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey! friended you because we are fellow Nikko freaks :) I have a NA-690 and love it! im looking to pick up a 850 and 890 and maybe even a 550. Have you had experience with any of those? Thanks!
    Hi Rick,
    Sorry I just noticed the visitor messages on my page.

I do have a full set of Kyocera 910 separates, but at this time the only one I'd consider selling is the DA-910 cd player.

It was serviced extensively by AKer Tinman. He had to replace the laser mechanism with one from a DA-810 (same internals) because of the crazing on the laser lens.

The machine now reads and plays discs, but it starts to skip after the first couple of tracks. My guess is it needs to be aligned and/or given another once-over.

I don't really listen to CDs at all anymore, and have kept the unit mostly to complete my set.

There was a "parts unit" DA-910 that sold for $220 a few weeks back on the 'Bay. I would sell mine for $200.

Thanks for the inquiry,

Eitan
    ps. your message box is full--you can email me at eitankadosh at hot mail dot come
    Hi,

I came across a threat that had your Nikko CO-23 crossover in it. Do you still have one and is it for sale.

Rick
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom