oldvinyldude
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Did you receive the KF-8011 SM? If not let me know and I will try again. Likewise if any pages are not complete.

Dave
    I am going to have to pass on lunch today, My Tandberg 10X is ready to be picked up in Falls Church and with everything else going on to get out of town it just won't work today. Plus my wife's HS class reunion is tonight at 5:30! We can get together when I get back next weekend.
    My apologies,
    Jim
    Want to do Lunch on Friday or Saturday? I'm out of town next week.
    Regards,
    Jim
    ehoove
    ehoove
    Mission BBQ? 11:30 a.m.? or we could do Breakfast if you prefer anytime after 9 a.m.
    Regards,
    Jim
    oldvinyldude
    oldvinyldude
    Mission BBQ at 11:30. I will bring my laptop

Paul
    ehoove
    ehoove
    Ok, See you there!
    Jim
    Saw that you have a Sony TC-780 R2R. I have a TC-9800 (identical Japanese version). It took 3 years, but it's finally working. I'm not an expert tech, but I easily have 500 hours into it. Thought I'd check with you to see if you still have yours, and if so, if you'd be interested in letting it go. Yes, I know shipping would be expensive. Mine has enormous sentimental value, and it'd be nice to have a second one.
    Wow-that looks like a fastic deal. Thanks for the head's up.

I thought about contacting the seller, and seeing if I can buy and get later, then thought how far do I travel to get something like this. The drive would be 10-11 hours each way-ouch.

I would love to get one, but not enough love to devote 2 days and 4 tanks of gas.

Could not hurt to see if the seller might travel down the coast a bit a some point. I don't want to go the freight route-just too much damage risk. Rather it go to someone local who will treat her right.

It will remain on my list-thanks for the heads up, and the reccomendation on the machine. I have been reading up, and they certainly are well respected machines, and there were a lot of them made, so it's possible to get them operating well again, with parts machines available.

Paul
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom