byoungman1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi... I saw your old post about rebuilding a jbl lx5. questions you had. One about possible schematic changes done along the way by jbl and whether the crossovers were "potted" (I assume encased in wax). I know the post was old but any guidance.
    Hello I’m fairly new to this site and came across your profile with the old Sylvania logo. I’m thinking you are into older Sylvania audio equipment? If so I wondered if you could offer any advice/resources regarding my Sylvania floor 3-way speakers from 1966 or so? If you can help me in any way I’d really appreciate it.
    Bryce is the real deal, honesty and integrity. Thanks to him I now own a very nice B&K 747B tube tester!
    Hello, I saw in another post you saying you have schematics for the monoblocks Ampex 6973. I have the stereo version of it and wondering if you would have schematics for that, or know where I would be able to get them? Thanks.
    Hi, is your Sylvania 12AT7 quad still available? I'd like to roll these through a tube compressor! Also looking for interesting 12AX7 pairs or quads and interesting 6AK5 tubes, thank you!
    Paul (Rapidan)
    Bryce, I was reading an old post of yours about Ampex consoles. I picked up a Signature with the El34/6L6 mono's I' also got 2 copies of the manual with one signed. I purchased it from the grandson of the original owner, who also was a dealer of them. I'm in process of rebuilding them with the help of Mike Samra. Do you have big copies of the schematics of the 403 preamp? Thanks Roger. Rab53
    I just checked my visitor messages and saw that you had said happy birthday. Thanks Bryce,that was coolof you to do.
    Hope all is well down there.

Best to You,
    Dan
    Hi Bryce, do you still have the RCA 6u8 for sale ? I need two. Any of RCA 6l6gc .
    Thanks
    Paul
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom