ron-c
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Ron,

Sorry for filling your mailbox but I was looking for one posting of yours and couldn´t find it: You once wrote that the MA6900 was basically a combination of a certain preamp with a certain power amp in one box. Could you tell me once more just which types of amps these are?

Thank you so much in advance and have a good day
    Thomas
    Ron,
    What is your experience with RGPC products? I recently purchased a 1200C as well as a Substation. The 1200C seems to be all it has been reported to be. I have my front end units (all Mcintosh). I then purchased a 240V Substation and plugged my 501's into it along with the 1200C........Sounds like someone threw a blanket over my system! Dynamics were GONE! I am surprised as Richard Gray sent me numerous pics of Mcintosh employees using the Substation/1200C and/or Powerhouse units at AUdio Shows. Any sugestions would be of great help.
    WNB

PS: Just picked up a MT10 and replaced my C2300 with a C1000/1000T! Hooking them up tonight.
    Please ignore this Ron as you're currently dealing with my query via my personal email address

Regards,

Phil

Hi Ron,

I have an MA2275. When I hit the standby button on the front of the amp to put it into standby, it makes a popping noise though my speakers. It doesn't make any noises at all when powering on and off with the main power switch on the front, no clicks or pops. It sounds like a static click and isn't alarmingly loud. Is this normal behaviour? My dealer in the UK tells me all their units do it when hitting the stanby button on the front and putting the unit into stanby when using the remote.

Thanks

Phil
    OK, Ron, I have to know... what's all the rackmount stuff in that userpic?
    MA6600 + TM2 Am/Fm/Hd tuner module = USA market Receiver
    Thanks,
    Ron-C
    hi ron-c.....can you answer my question listed.......Ma6600 receiver? thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom