beowolf9
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, you mentioned your Eleven still has its original linkage in it. Instead of paying me for the 3-D printed versions, I would send you some in exchange for you lending me the linkage for measurements. Just a thought, although it would have to wait a few months as my printer is currently out of service.
    Sorry to hear of your loss. Gives you pause to think how fragile life really is. As far as divorce - been there, done that, got royally screwed, didn't even get the T-shirt. I think this one is a keeper. As far as anything happening in this town, watching the grass grow or paint dry would likely be at the top of activities! Can you say BORING? There are a few things to do but most of them require going out of town (New Orleans, P'cola etc) So I mainly listen to my tunes and work. Exciting, Huh? I do miss Pensacola with all there is to do there. Here after school is out (Southern Mississippi) and the college kids go home for the summer there is really nothing to do until fall when Football season starts. Of course So. Miss has had a lousy team the past two years, so we hope they get better.Tell me more about the record stores down there. I remember you saying something about a couple of good ones, but just can't recall right now. (getting old?- maybe, but I refuse to grow up!!)
    Hello Greg, hope that life has not been too hectic. At least since your wife is wanting to accompany you to McGuirres the most important aspects of life are well.
    I lost my mother in law while I was on vacation. I divorced my wife, not my mother in law. It was pretty surprising. It is ok. I hated seeing her dead while she was still breathing. She spent about a week in hospice. More incentive to keep exercising.
    I have another vacation in August. We will have to get together before too long. What is tjere to do in your town besides listening to your great stereo? Does there need to be much else to do?
    Glad to hear from you, Roy
    I was FAPed out from my unit and was assigned to Special Services. I stayed in a modified open bay barracks that had partitioned off rooms. When I got it off of Lay away I pute it back together in my cube and played Springsteen's Born in the USA full blast. I don't think I was ever so thrilled by music as then.
    Greg, It seems that my response to you did not go through. I was with 2/5 out of Camp Pendleton. I was an 0351. Thankfully I served in peace time. I was able to be on two West Pacs in 3 years.
    I bought that KVR90R because it looked so cool and seemed to sound good in the px. I saw in, I think it was Stereo Review, that they put together their picks for a stereo system and picked the 301s with the Kenwood. I felt pretty proud of myself for picking them out when I read that.
    I hope you are well, thanks for the note. Semper Fi, Roy
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom