totem
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi name is Brian Klobchar. Just posted today about some Webs I have. Graduated Windsor in '79. Lived in the Cove.
    Hey Man!..thanks for the advice and good vibes..you are my definition of an audiophile and I think I am gonna have to pick your brain as I build my dedicated listening room and re jig my collection..Have a good one eh?..
    Hey hey! Nice to see you still contribute to the AK scene. First time I've logged in, in over a year I believe...got some interesting news to share, I'll give you a call this weekend!
    Hello, and, I hope that this message finds you with all being well :) Can you please tell me if you have any information whatsoever with regards to the Technics SB-E100 or SB-E200 speaker system; I am attempting to rebuild the horn tweeters and have no details for them - impedence across the leads? diaphragm type? coil thickness? etc Allow me to extend my gratitude for both your time and kind consideration. In anticipation of your reply, Best Regards - innof@aol.com
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom