Ethan25
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• I dig how you dig Phil Keaggy. My older brother is sending me his Keaggy vinyl collection,... Emerging, Town to Town, Play Thru Me, Ph'lip Side, Glass Harp Synergy, and some others. Can't wait to get them,...old school Keaggy. I can't tell you how many times that I've seen him live.
    Ethan25
    Ethan25
    He is so good man. you can get his new vinyl on his website now. Double LP, around $50, but worth it in my opinion!
    I like some of their stuff. I have The Glass Box and it's good, and I'm a huge fan of the scene they're in. I saw them open for the Brian Jonestown Massacre years ago and was blown away. Rishi Dhir is incredible on the sitar. So, call me a casual fan.

The Black Angels have a song named after The Elephant Stone frontman - who plays on it.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yVZy0cdOrX4
    Ethan - I think Shakey Graves is brilliant. Thanks for the suggestion. Although "And The War Came" was produced in 2014, "Nobody's Fool" was done in 2015. However, apparently, it was only available during record day. I have it on MP3 though if you want it. I actually like it better than "And The War Came".
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom