CUlater
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• hey there my man, i was read here that ur a KLH fan. im lookin for someone to restore my model 27. can u recommend someone?

also, any particular model speaker meant to b paired up with this?

thanks. enjoyed readin ur posts.
    Hello, I noticed you posted about having a few Pilot 252 receivers - I just picked one up in need of an input selector knob, do you have a non-working unit you wouldn’t mind parting out? Thank you kindly, also curious if you have any opinions on the Pilot 252, I’ve had mine for a few days now and it sounds great! Thx
    ...HI, JUST SEEN YOUR OLD POST ABOUT THE 1060/1080 SERVICE MANUAL , WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO SEND ME A COPY? I JUST PURCHASED A FISHER RS-1080 THAT WILL NEE SOME WORK FROM EBAY. THANX FOR YOUR TIME, DUANE C.
    Hello, do you still have the service manual for the Proton P1100 preamp? I can't seem to find it anywhere except for you post? Please let me know :)
    I have just been looking at the Proton 1100 preamp thread.

Can you email me the Files if you still have them?
    selwonks@bigpond.com

Thanks in advance.
    Good afternoon. I was wondering if you still have the service manual for the Proton AP-1000? My phono stage has crapped out I would love to get it fixed. Thanks.
    Russ
    Hi, did you ever scan and upload the Proton D540 and D940 service manuals that you received from another member of AudioKarma?
    Hello,

I saw a post of your's that you own AKAI AM-2200 owner and service manual. I need those and I am wondering if you can help me?

my email: sachind4u@yahoo.com

Thanks & Regards,
    Sachin
    Hi, I see you have come to the aid of a slew of other members! If you have time, I picked up a AT-2400, have ordered a Manual but it will take a week or two before I get it. Could you explain the "blend button"& "FM mute level" Thanks in advance, see ya, Gary
    hello,
    I read in some forums that you had the service manual of the proton pre 1100 ...
    you could send it by e-mail?? I'm trying desperately ....
    I'd be eternally grateful!
    giuseppe argento
    Italy

my mail: gargento@racine.ra.it
    Good afternoon,

I saw i a post of your's that you own AKAI AM-2250 owner and service manual. I need those and i am wondering if you can help me?

Best regards,
    Mihai Mironov
    I came acrossed a thread on a search that Just Audio in Perry Hall had closed. We are alive and well at 7907 Harford Road. New # is 410-882-4360
    Hi,

I see from another thread that you took delivery on many service manuals from another AK member. He said that you would make scans available. I am having trouble locating a Proton D540 schematic. Would you be willing to make a scan available?

thanks, John
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom