Johnny_Law
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello. I found some of your 2019 posts re: N800-D. I was thinking of rebuilding mine. When I ran the crossover-calc I got different values than you got: C1, C2 = 8.79uF, L1, L2=4.50 mH ... using similar inputs: 2nd Order Btr, 800Hz, 16ohms. Any thoughts? Many thanks for your earlier posts, they have helped. ~Peter/Colorado
    I just wanted to reach out and say hi. I think we live in the same general neighborhood. We have similar taste in gear, though you have been at this longer than I have. Anyway, I'm Jeff. If you chat sometime let me know.
    Hi,
    I just finished reading your posts about your Sony 7065 Pwr Amp rebuild and was wondering if it is still running good and if you had any advise for the uninitiated?
    Did you happen to make a BOM?
    Thanks,
    bruce
    Just sending you a quick shout out. A big thanks for the speakers and for taking the time to chat for a bit!
    Reactions: Johnny_Law
    Johnny_Law
    Johnny_Law
    It was great to meet you man, always fun to nerd out about this stuff!
    Ryan, I think you wanted me to reach you here? I'm the guy with Polk model 12 speakers who has two MW6500 seized drivers. Doug you can call me at 603-854-9818
    Hey Ryan its Glenn In Novato I sold you some bic speakers and turntable and stuff, I was wondering if you could check a couple receivers out for me, I also have a bic center channel speaker you may want, I could pay you or trade for some stuff I have any way if you can give me a call 415 215 9261 they are easy fixes I just cant do.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom