zebulon1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How would a QX 9900 compare to the SX 1010? There's a very good condition one for sale here - but not refurbished.
    That's very reassuring. He has sent me photos of the caps you replaced but I have no electronic knowledge so wasn't sure how extensive it was. It does look fab cosmetically - apart from the casing. I'm guessing you don't have any others at a reasonable price?! Many thanks for your help and quick reply
    I'm looking for a mid to high end receiver - see my Pioneer thread. I'm in the UK so not so many around here. Has to be blue lit to match my RT-909. Would a Marantz offer more bang for buck? Any recommendations? Cheers,
    zebulon1
    zebulon1
    I completely rebuilt the 1010. Was a few hundred to ship, wonderful receiver. I can't remember if he wanted LED's or not. Minty if I remember right. He asked me if I had one to sell. Just like all the 1010's I get, I was going to keep it. Then a guy talks me out of it.
    Hi. There's a guy in Ireland selling an SX 1010 that he says he bought from you around 3 years ago, bought as fully recapped. I wondered if you could remember how much re-capping/refurb was done on the unit - as he is asking a pretty high price for it. He says he doesn't have the details.
    STK Prototype/replacements... Are you still offering these on eBay or have you had your limit with them?

I would like to acquire some, but if they are not a readily available item I can simply have some boards made and solve my deficit. I don't want to burden you with more work if it isn't something you're already doing AND if it isn't worth your time.
    Hi just wondering if I am understanding you correctly you would being willing to email/PM the tech at Ring audio? If so that would be great I will get there email address and send it off to you
    Z1,

Great save on the SX-1250 for VelocitySS85. And thank you for being such a valuable contributor. I hope you get it paid back somehow.
    I should be getting to the Quantum 2's soon. I just finished the grills on my 2.5's, so I should have more time to start working on the mid domes......maybe this week. I think I will even do the one that is working. It is probably on the verge of having the wire break.

Larry
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom