audiomagnate
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just dug up an old post about Kenwood KD-2070s where you said you replaced the anti-skate weight and I'm wondering if you remember what weight it was.
    Thanks for any help
    Hi audiomagnate , I see from a previous post you know a thing or two about Diatone speakers .Would you be up for answering a query about their Ds-50 cs model ?
    Hi,
    It's been a while since we spoke about the TDL Studio 3 bass driver, remember? I am still searching for one driver. Do you still have a pair of TDL Studio 3? If so, maybe we could work out some kind of deal.
    Let me know if you want to do something.
    Hey bud, could you help me? I'm trying to find the for sale forum. Can't find it... I have a bunch of brand new Subaru tweeter kits.
    AM, Hi Saw your post about TDL Studio 3. Do you still need 2 bass drivers? I have a pair of Studio 3's with 3 good bass drivers and 1 faulty bass driver. I am presuming the driver is faulty as it isn't letting much audio come thru. Maybe bad xover?? Don't know. E-mail me to converse more please. Wayne wlwilson9696@yahoo.com
    Not meaning to be a pest.
    I will take you up on your offer of the Kappa 6 cabs.
    Please let me know, what's the next step. shipping is to 02324
    thanks stu
    Hi Audiomagnate, this is Craig in Denver, I was trying to locate your post here on the 801 recapping. If possible could you forawrd it to me. many thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom