B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Hi Pete,

For you I would love to be able to take it on but to be perfectly honest my eyesight and arthritic hands are not really up to the task anymore. I have a few pieces here that I was going to fix and sell but I am afraid they will be put up as is for parts or repair.

Rob
    I want to use a C-80 and two Marantz 1060's bridged to power a pair of HSU HB-1 mk2's. I am having a hard time finding exactly how it would be done, would you be able to help me?
    Bully, so you're in Indiana now? And getting married? You have been busy haven't you!
    Hi, I have similar gear you have (Luxman C-383 and M-383), but I dont have any specs and that makes me sad. As I understood you have some info. Would you be so kind to send me basic facts. Frequency response is really important to me. Please
    Bully -- you still around? I'm in Lincoln and I have a question for ya regarding vintage gear.
    Do you still have a Kenwood C2 preamp? If so, could you send me a copy of the manual or even just the specs? I just purchased one and would like to know more about it. Thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom