B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i was reading your post on removing the selector switch on akai roberts tube amps and i'm about to try that , is there any where i can access the photos with the blue marker ids ?thanks for that post
    Hi BrokenHill, I´d like to ask you about Kenwood KA7100 upgrade.In the first part your dad took 3 caps and soldered it in parallel, ok I understand.But what about tolerance and type of those caps?So snowcap 0,15uF is probably polypropylene type?,Ceramic cap 0,05uF is ceramic-I can see tolerance Z (-20% +80%) and this goodall 0.027uF is what type?Thanks a lot for your answer.Have a nice evening.Jan.
    BrokenHill,
    I just refoamed a newly-acquired set of Mach IIs-always remembered my older brothers set with fond memories. Read from some of your postings that you rebuilt the crossovers. I suspect that mine would GREATLY benefit from the same. I am not an EE, and need all the detail that you can provide for sourcing, part numbers, etc. Pics are also a HUGE help. I can solder and I would like to work through some of these smaller projects before I wreck my dad's old MX100 receiver as a first recap adventure! Can you point me in the right direction? Again, pics and numbers are a HUGE help! THanks, Paul
    Hi There,

Just reading an old thread...Did you have any luck sourcing the transistors for that JBL amp?

Regards,
    Rich
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom