Klownschool
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Rick. I’ll take the following. If you are posting more I’ll wait to check out. OK?

Todd

Al Stewart ~ Time Passages
    $7

Heart ~ Self-Titled
    $12

Joni Mitchell ~ Self Titled (song to a seagull)
    Reprise (two-tone) RS 6293
    LP = VG++ to NM- (beautiful, shiny and clean) Cover = VG++ (slight crease bottom right corner, can see in the light)
    $30

Johnny Cash ~ sea to shining sea
    $5
    Great. Thanks. I will try to check periodically. You could email me directly @ Kevin.jeffers@lge-ku.com and I will get a buzz immediately.
    Hi,
    Could I get a more detailed description of the the covers and vinyl for Specters and Agent by BOC please. I may need better than VG+ as I need these to look and sound pretty great.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Mike
    Hello! You don't know me but... You should be getting the turntable setup by Wed. or Thurs. Sorry I took so long. RJ
    Hey Rick, haven't heard from you. Hope you are doing well. I am also wondering if you have any ennio morricone in your stack of albums to go with those Brian Eno's.
    All the best,
    Dan
    Hey ToasterBin. Did you already pick up the DAT? I think I know you. Didn't you pick up a buttload of cassettes and and r2r from me?
    What kind of deal can we work out for 356, 791, 617, and 557? $25?

Also, I'm brand new to this vintage record business and don't have much clue about the grading. Is there some kind of Vintage Vinyl 101?

Thanks, Joe
    When I get some more time, I'll review your "LP's for sale" list, and generate an interest list. At a glance, there are several that I'm interested in. I should filter according to:

1) Do I have this LP already?
    2) Do I have this in a CD already?
    3) There's info on your spreadsheet that I'm not familiar with. Is it possible to talk to you on the phone about some of this info?

Danny
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom