Audio Fan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi! I have a pair of DCM TimeFrame 700s that I am refurbishing, and I saw that you found foam that is similar to the stuff that goes behind the second, inner sock https://www.thefoamfactory.com. I was wondering if you could link me the specific foam that you found. Any help you can provide would be appreciated!
    Hello Audio Fan. I see you have a set of Beveridge Speakers. I have a set of System 3's, I believe SN 73. The foam grill had fallen apart from age, I got some new foam but am unsure of the best way secure it. It looks like the original owner ( who I bought these from uses hot glue - doesn't look Good). Yours look great, any Idea how it was done?
    Audio Fan
    Audio Fan
    My response was too long to post here, so I will send you a PM on how I created my grills.
    Is there a capacitor checker in the stash of tech equipment you found?
    Audio Fan
    Audio Fan
    Off hand, I do not recall seeing one, however, given all the stuff laying around, there is probably one there somewhere. As well, I did not take a picture of every test gear, so there very well could be. If I get a chance to go back, I will try to remember to look for one.
    Hi Audio Fan,
    I am in the process of rewiring MG-IIa. Tweeter wire is shredded and I thought bass wire was good. I dont get connectivity in Bass wire even though visually I do not see any deterioration. I am thinking of doing both the wires. I read that you build a jig. Do you have plans for the jig.
    Thanks
    vaathi
    Audio Fan
    Audio Fan
    Since he made the post back in 2013, I think he has figured it out by now. :) I sent him a Private Message back then to answer his question about building a jig to rewire them.
    Hi, long time no read. I have posted the pictures in my album section of an AKAI Am -2800 integrated amp my neighbor gave me. It is a nice unit with metters and 80w per ch. Sounds nice. Real wood cabinet; it is in super nice condition.
    Hey there. You have me at a loss. I actually don't recall having a Fisher 510. I did have a X-100 integrated. Is there a post I made at some point?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom