leesonic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Hello, I hear your the man when it comes to NAD. I have a 7155 that keeps shutting down into protect mode. Yet there are no shorts. Its time sensitive because I have to send it back to with the owner to Florida on Sunday. If I turn it off, then on again, it comes back. But not for long. The Bias & DC offset are OK. Any ideas? Thermal sensor maybe?
    Your explanation of the Sansui diamond differential ground free circuit in your ebay AU-D11II listing is the best I have ever seen. I already have two of these. I'm just not so sure that Sansui went downhill directly from there. Started using plastic, but the circuitry continued to improve for some time to come.
    Hi Lee, I have an old NAD 3020 that is tired (literally takes a min or two for the lights to come on fully) but I believe fully functional. Was wondering what you charge to go thru it and bring back to new/updated spec. Approx how long will it take? How do I get a hold of you to discuss?
    Thanks, Matt.
    Hi Lee, The tweeter on my KEF 103.2 stopped working, pulled circuit board out corrosion on circuit to tweeter. Not sure I can handle what you did to fix it. Do you do repairs?
    Thanks, Jerry
    Hello Lee. Wilmington resident here. I have a Yamaha A-1020 that needs transistors replaced. How do your rates work?
    _Matt
    Hi Lee, I can sell the TA-3650 for 100 +50 shipping if I don't go through Ebay and pay all the fees. My email is aldo162@eastlink.ca if you are interested I can send it to you. Thanks, Ron
    leesonic,
    I have a TA-2650 that I am going to recap. Can you tell me what you used for the big 10000ufx2 cap? Your pictures no longer show up so I can't see what you did. Any other things I should know before I rip into this thing?
    Feel free to contact me via email: josephdanastasio@gmail.com
    Thanks,
    Joe
    Hi this is Clinster. Thank you for responding. So I got the unit (1020a) about a year ago as a part of an adcom amp purchase. The guy just gave it to me. It sounds good but considering its age I know some of the caps are probably out of spec. No other problems that I'm aware of. I currently run an adcom gfa2 feeding into epicures or fraziers. Thanks!
    Hey Lee. Can you refurbish my NAD 3020 that I’ve had since new? I bought a bunch of new caps but I’d rather have someone with much more experience than I to do the work. Needs a thorough look over. Can you get back to me with next steps please?
    Cheers,
    Malcolm
    Dear Lee, I have 7 pairs of KEF 103/2 speakers. I recently discovered three pair have fried xovers. I identified the xover to be the reason for what initially seemed like bad woofers. I have two different xover designs, but have not finished breaking them down. I love the sound of these speakers, would do anything to fix them. Can you please point me in the right direction?
    Lee I am in need of a faceplate for a 3020E amp. I borrowed a friends unit and over the past weekend one of my grandchildren knocked it to the floor and broke it to the point it needs replacing. This one is with white lettering. Thanks for checking your stock or any ideas. Ole 10ear
    10ear
    10ear
    My mistake, it is a 3020A faceplate with white lettering. Again thanks for checking.
    Hi Lee I have a NAD 3020 that has been in used since new but is starting to show it's age. Are you still doing refurbs? thanks
    hi, i have a nad 3020 that needs refurbishing. it had not been played for over 10 years. please let me know if you will help me resuscitate this unit. thanks, curtis.
    Lee
    Thank you for the great service you provide this forum. I have two beloved NAD pieces, a 1300 pre Amp and 2600 Amp. I am technically inept.
    Are these pieces that you would have interest in restoring?
    I am hoping to drive Maggie 3.7 i 's with the latter. Does this seem feasible?
    Christopher
    Hi Lee. I picked up a 7155 receiver that is absolutely screaming for attention. I was wondering if this might be something of interest for you to restore for me? Thank you for your consideration.

Paul Krutulis
    Hello leesonic, I'm a new AKer and I posted in the Solid State forum, ( "No audio" -the 7140 preamp does not pass signal to a working power amp,) Binkman suggested I PM you, but I'm so new I don't know how to PM yet. I have read and followed your advice for a while, and I would appreciate your help getting this NAD 7140 to work. Thanks!
    Hi Lee,

I have a NAD 3020 that I'd like to talk to you about updating... I just joined AK today... Was going to PM you but couldn't seen to figure out how? I am located in Maine...

Pup
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom