SPEC2man
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, my email is Email4kimo@gmail.com
    I now own 2x m200t, 2x m500t, m1.0t mk2 opt2 AL3 plus and a 705 priemere all carver, it costs a ton to send my stuff to Nelion in shipping alone so that's why I asked about the tech guy you spoke about that did work for you that used to work for Carver. I would appreciate any help you can give. Ty!
    I'm interested in the tech you used for your carver work, I'm looking to start purchasing a system but am aware I'll need to have it worked on and want trusted tech not someone who worked at free geek for a month and thinks they know everything needed. I live downtown Portland but was raised near 5 corners Vancouver.
    Hey bud,

I'm a Spec owner (see avatar) and was wondering if you know of anyone local to do recapping of my Spec 1 unit? I usually go with Doug over at Audio Specialties but he's a repair guy and doesn't do recaps..............

These systems are amazing! I have the Spec 2 amp along with the SG-9800 EQ, TX-9500II tuner along with a nice Pioneer turntable and CD player/recorder. Work in Vancouver as well!

Frank
    There is a Portland audio meet up this Sunday in SW Portland. Head over to the Regional Clubs area of the forum for info. Hope to see you there. - Joe
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom