just dave
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hi Dave, I am a european dbX fan, owning a small collection of equipment made by dbX from the final seventies to the early nineties. Sorry for wasting your time, I am in need of some informations concerning the dbX Soundfield 1 speakers. Could you give me a hand ? Kind regards from Julio Garcia (jgarcia.cohen@hotmail.com)
    Hello! :) nice to make you AK acquaintance, dear Dave! Love what your page says— really speaks volumes. Have a great evening!
    Just a hello from north of the border, priceless musings in the " Classic High End Gear " thread, dynamic shadings indeed!!!!!!!!!!!! have not been here in many years decided it was time to contribute again. I am plannning on attending the meet up in Paddock lake never been to one. Cheers, Joe.
    just dave
    just dave
    That happens a lot around here. This site is mostly vintage lovers and the high end crowd can't stand it. But you should have fun at your get together,most guys are pretty cool. Let me known how it was.
    Dave I'm looking at a Onkyo TX6500 mkII. I you posted about vintage Onkyo stuff and say it was your favorite rig over other vintage My question is the sound difference of vintage Marantz Onkyo Pioneer and Sansui. Can not find much about either being warmer,brighter so on. Your thoughts about comparison the vintage stuff that falls in line with the TX 6500mkII Pioneer SX-980 Marantz 2270 Receiver Vince
    Hey Dave...its been some years since I visited here. Will probably be posting some questions very soon. Just a note hoping you and yours are doing well- Eddy
    Dave:

I did have a great holiday. My wife got me a long list of parts and components (picked by me) that I needed to repair my Stereo 70. My son got himself a nice new bath robe so now I can get the one he appropriated from me back. Also got 5 or 6 record albums, Judy Collins, Joan Baez, Pat Benitar. Pretty good haul I think.

I hope your holiday was a nice one.

Shelly
    No, those handsome fellas are not my family. Found the picture while I was looking for a Halloween avatar. Don't know their story though. Maybe with some extra google action I could find out their history.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom