shacky
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I saw your forum on your a25s... Awesome work! I have a pair that I inherited and the cabinets were rough, I redid them and they look great. They sounded great to, but the binding posts on one of them spun and didn't tighten so I pulled the driver out and tightened the nut buy now there is no sound... What do you suggest?
    hi shacky
    i need to answer one question to ken katon and if u can help me...???

question.
    ken if you can suggest me 3 nht speakers which would u suggest?

pd. i already have 1 nht super zero pair and two's sb3 :)

thanks !! ken ! jiji

thanks shacky !!
    With the condition the drivers are it's hard to say, but I believe it is still working. Do you still own the 03a's and how do they sound?
    Shacky, I noticed in your pass post you own or have owned the Thiel 03A's. I have aquired from my brother a pair which have been sitting for years and both the woofers and mid range speakers need refoaming also both tweeters are dead. I quess my question is did you refoam yours with a DIY refoam kit or have them done but someone. Also I contacted Thiel they want a total of $280 for both the woofers and midrange refoaming and $160 each for the tweeters to be rebuilt. That's not going to happen so I'm looking on ebay for replacment tweeters which are Polydax. I bought a working Audax DT 110 which I assume could be the same spec as the original tweeters, but would me a second one which the guy is also sending me a dead unit. What are your recommendations as to refoaming by a DIY kit and replacements for the tweeters.

-Ron - BUCKETSRB
    If I locate it will let you know. It was quite a while ago and wife has radio at work
    Hello

I understand that you recently purchased a Nakamichi TM-1 radio with the operating manual. If you'd be willing to make a copy or scan of it, I'd be happy to pay you.

Sincerely

Howard Kitt
    i am interested in the Zenith amp, tuner, & turntable. if you can salvage the speakers, i would like them too.

my zip 26101
    my phone 304-428-2891
    i would be glad to call if you im your number.
    Thanks Jim for the endorsement within your 3a's are back post.
    Too bad JA didn't get a chance to measure them though. There will be much consternation at CSP - especially from Zilch.
    Best,
    Carl
    Happy New Year, Jim! Not my comment on cassettes, although I'd have to agree with it. ;-)

Todd
    What's up Shacky! Glad to see you got your Tandberg runnin!!! Enjoy brother enjoy!!! Happy New Year!!!
    -Greg-
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom