wlhd1610
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good morning Bob!

I came across your name while looking through the Marantz section. I may have an opportunity to pick up some vintage Marantz equipment for a second system I am putting together and would like to get some input.

Three units are available, a Model 30, a 1200B and a 2252 receiver.

If it is permitted by AK, I would like the opportunity to talk with you.

illy 75
    412-563-5184
    wlhd1610
    wlhd1610
    Sure,I'll send you a PM.
    Hi Bob, do you have a 2270 blackplate that you can send to me? Will need it ASAP if available thanks,
    Sarn
    Hi Bob, I need a 2275 blackplate do you have 1 available? Also can I pay extra to have it shipped express?
    Bob,
    I've been running the 2250b for hours, and it is working just great! I wanted to pass on my thanks, and appreciation again for you taking your valuable time to bail me out of a jam. :)
    wlhd1610
    wlhd1610
    You are most welcome!
    It was nice meeting you.
    Hi Bob, received a recommendation that you know all about reproduction faceplates for Marantz, wondering if you have a 2245 in silver.

Many thanks
    Rob
    Good evening Bob, can you please get in touch with me my member name is rbtstock, I need some work done on Marantz 7T?
    Hi Bob! I'm new to the audio world and just picked up a pretty rough Marantz 240 that I would like to have restored. Reading some posts about how challenging this can be has me concerned. Is this something you would be interested in tackling?

Thanks!
    Bill
    Hi Bob, I started conversation, but not sure that’s the right thing or if this is (still a newbie). I was wondering if you had an extra dial string protector for Marantz 2325?
    Thank you and have a great day!

O Frank
    Hello Bob! Someone referred me to you. I’m looking for a 2325 or a 2275 with a black face plate and black metal case. Is that something you could help me find?

Many thanks for your help!!

Ben
    Bob I was given your name. I have a Marantz Model18 receiver I bought in High School. I’m 75 now. It works well but I would like it restored to factory specs. Let me know if you can do this. Thank you. Bob Rogers
    Hi, I'm looking for a black faceplate for my Marantz 4300. Is this something you have available? Thx.
    Hi, the 2240 is fairly rare and we have not made any faceplates for it yet but I will look into the possibility. Bob
    Hello!
    I was looking for a black faceplate for a Marantz 2240 and someone mentioned you might be a resource. Pardon me if this isnt the best means of contact, Im quite new with the direct messaging etc. Please let me know and thank you!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom