duncan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The moon caught fire The ashes caught fire The smoke caught fire The fire caught fire Caught fire, caught fire, caught fire
    You want my reply; what was the question? I was looking at the big sky. -- Kate Bush, The Big Sky
    When man calls an animal "vicious," he usually means that it will attempt to defend itself when he tries to kill it.
    There's no copyright notice from PROTON on the manual, only the republisher's restriction. Just posted what I would have considered fair citation use under Canadian rules (not entire the file itself)!

Have a good day, Don
    Good morning Duncan. Speaker still working this AM. Thanks for your continued interest and advice on the PROTON 301. I am closing the subject thread as the title may be misleading. I do have the full schematic and service manual for probable future cries for help! Unfortunately the republisher restricts distribution.Not sure that is enforceable, I had hoped to post it on Audio Engine for other needy souls.
    duncan
    duncan
    Ok. I've wondered sometimes about the legality of the service manuals that people post online. Although I've heard of no manufacturers raising complaints against those sites, I respect you being more scrupulous about it. Good luck with the Proton.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom