saltwater
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Saltwater:
    I'm glad you liked my post on the EPI 202s. If you looked closely, the DQ10s you traded to me are in the background. I've got too many speakers and am going to sell the DQ10s. Since they had been yours, I thought I'd give you right of first refusal. $450.00

Good listening,
    Marty
    Nora Jones coming to Des Moines.......maybe if you make it, maybe you get your Cd's back ;).
    Well, I got the upgraded crossovers installed, replaced all the internal wiring and the speaker terminals, hooked it all up and definitely noticed improvements. They sound better than ever for sure but I've come to the conclusion that they don't fit my tube gear and my listening biases and I'm going to sell them. Big bummer in a way, but I'm past the letdown stage and just hope to move them sometime this summer.
    Hi. Sorry for the delay !. It is indeed a Fostex, FE 166E.
    The enclosure is a "SpiralHorn".
    A diy of mine. It is 4, 11ft long horns, in a single enclosure. Sounds fantastic!.
    There are plans for a 4inch Fostex on the web but if you'd like, i can send you pictures of the build.
    Regards,
    Pierre
    "When's the green monster going to be done?"

I'm hoping this summer sometime. It always seems like there is something distracting me from getting it fixed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom