Permanent Waves
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Yeah I've known about Encyclopedia Metallum for a while. Death by Fire is awesome stuff - a bit of variety, but mostly speed metal with a bit of a hook to it, something not usually seen. And of course Into the Night, far more one-dimensional but some good no-bull thrash/speed always gets a smile out of me.
    I owe you one. I checked out Enforcer and they blew me away - I was wearing an ear-to-ear grin as I gleefully blasted through all three of their albums. Given the absence of down-tuning and growled vocals, this is probably the best stuff I've ever heard from a new metal band.

I'd say Diamonds is a little weaker than Into the Night and Death By Fire, though.
    Thanks! It was a pleasure talking Rush with you also! I just listened to Power Windows on vinyl tonight. Man what an album. Im going to friend request you in a minute. Sorry i didnt get to it sooner. Ive been away all weekend.
    Hey thanks! Can't even begin to explain my love for the stuff, and can never seem to get enough. ANY fan of Rush is a definitely a friend of mine! EXCELLENT band! Just finished the Retrospective series on CD not too long ago, over two hours of Rush heaven!
    Hey brother, Just reading some of your pro-Rush posting in Archives.

Good job! Those three (Ged, Alex and Neil) have made my life much richer and I am ever thankful for it!

Michael
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom