Raynald
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello there,how are ya, I’m Al,
    I just picked up a dcd3300 and it has a skipping issue that Mayb you might b able to give me some advice on how to fix it or bring it to the repair shop possibly?
    Thanks
    Al
    Hello,
    I saw a few (Mirage) posts from you and mayby you can help me
    Shortley I'm the owner of the Mirage M3-si and for a long time the M7-si and M-890i.
    But.. I want to look at the M3-si speakers inside , but I don't know how to remove the side panels.
    I've tried carefully but till now without succes.
    Doe you know how to do it without damaging the side panels.
    Thanks in advance,
    Peter from the Netherlands
    Hello,

I saw your old post on the Mirage speakers. I have a 30 year old pair of M-3s and the drivers were probably fried from some amp problems I was having. Is there anything like that or better today?

Thanks for your time.
    Hi. I read you used to sell Proton in the past.
    I have problems with one chanel in my power amp, and I like to ask you if you have any idea where to find a schematics or service manual for a "Proton AA-461 PRO" dual mono.
    Both trafos and both psu:s are working and all the output transistors are OK but the signal for the right chanel gets lost somewhere.
    Regards Håkan in Sweden
    Hi,please can you give me the info for the speaker repair man who live in St Anne de Bellevue.Thank you,Yvan.
    Hi JF,

Sorry I missed this message and took so long to get back to you. It came in when I was out of the country.

I would love to help, but at this time I have no ideas about stores that might have one.

Good luck in your search.

Best regards,

Ray
    Hello Raynald,

I am pretty new to this forum, but i am from Montreal too, and looking for used B&O stuff, mostly a turntable...Beogram 4004 or something from the 6000 series.

I’d really like to buy one in Montreal, but i can’t find anything on the web. Do you have any clues on stores that might have used ones?

I’m sorry if this really bothers you, so thanks anyways.

JF
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom