Tucker99
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Tucker99,
    I just ran across your Sansui listings in Barter Town. Very nice,indeed. Myself I am located east of Chilliwack and am a big fan of Sansui amps combined with "vintage" Infinity speakers.
    It could be fun to get in touch with a like minded audio "nut" that is local? I'm still a couple of years away from downsizing, still looking with one eye.
    How do your Maggies compare to the Kappa9.
    Cheers
    Chris
    Couldn't help but notice your P1800 avatar. I have a Volvo C30 & am glad to see its grandparents still running around. I met somw guys who race P1800s in SCCA F Production. They seem to do quite well when the car doesn't break.
    Hello, my name is David. You mentioned in a thread the possibility to assist me with a Thorens bent motor spindle. The fellow members in the thread are saying that your motor from a TD-166MKII will work for my TD-160. Do you have any other details regarding the motor? Thank you very much.
    Hi again,
    I hope I'm doing that right, and you just received a reply.

To make easier, at least for me, my eMail is...

a.lemoine@ns.sympatico.ca

Cheers
    Let me listen to the album first and make sure the cleaning works out very well. if so I would deffinantly be into trading.
    Hello Tucker99,While surfing the site I noticed your avatar.The pic is a little blury on my monitor but is that a Trident on the grill? I love classic cars and was wondering what it is??? Thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom