skippy_ps
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hi skippy_ps, I have a question about a post you had back in 05. I know it was many years ago, but you posted about a speaker relay for an Ma6200 and that you cleaned the contacts with deoxit. My problem is, getting the plastic cover off. This may be a long shot but I was hoping you could tell me how you got the clear plastic cover off. Thank you for any help.
    Hi! Not sure if I'm doing this correctly, but I never mentioned someones book. You did. Further more, the post wasn't an opinion about some dumb person from Alaska, it was about the cotton briefs. Sorry for the confusion!
    Hello and thank you for the advice. It's exactly what I was thinking of knowing to determine my problem. When I did good in the 9th grade I begged for and by some miracle got a brand new MR77 tuner. I found a 60 foot tower and could get FM Stereo from 90 miles away - my goal was to listen to this great oldies radio station 102.9 out of Houston. I have always built kits and now play with home automation. I love Palm Springs too.

Thank you,
    Rogers Adams
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom