jackgiff
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Jack - hope all is well. I actaully purchased the custom, big rosewood, JBL's you built (4414's in the Lancer 55 cabs.) after a couple years of duty, I'm downsizing and wanted to see if you would like them back? maybe trade for ???

Either way, wanted to give you first dibs. I still live in scottsdale.

Dan
    Hi Jack, I'm wondering if you're still hanging around the forums here. Also wondering if you have a PCB mask for that little Minimus 7 crossover board you put together. I've had the parts sitting here for a year or more and figure I need to get my speakers modded out and finished. Thanks in advance if you're still hanging around here.
    Randy Taylor
    I did tell you that the RS 10's will need to be refoamed, didn't I, Jack? Exact fit angle edge ones are at Orange County Speaker :)
    Hi, Jack. I am boxing up the RS 10" woof woofs for you tomorrow :) Have a Happy Boithday! Charlie
    Jack
    This MrT. Sorry to bother you. But what is Wayne saying here? I am trying to learn. And it is way over my head. At this point, my sole objective is to raise the db by 3. that's all. Thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom