Search results

1. radioactive

Seeking Members here Who Are Also On Audioaficionado Forum

i will also mention that the owner of the above mentioned forum has bad blood with ak and why he went off on his own to start his own forum.
  2. radioactive

Seeking Members here Who Are Also On Audioaficionado Forum

May , i remind people of a probally unknown rule here on ak which basically states you cant diss any other forum so tread lightly.Check out the rules if you like and if not im sure a mod or admin will addvise you .@hjames
  3. radioactive

Malahit Dsp2 portable SDR Communications reciever

well i received my book today for the radio and should be all set to go once the radio gets here .I also picked up a youloop magnetic loop antenna to go with it umtill i get my other loop antenna setup. https://airspy.com/youloop/.i already have a icom Ah -7000 all ready to go but this atenna...
  4. radioactive

German Loewe/Opta Radio Console (cant find type 532224)

can you post some pictures of the front of the rasio
  5. radioactive

So what are you using for antennas?
  6. radioactive

Thanks,and yes the pixel is a great antenna especially for mw dxing which is one of my main interests and have used it on all my radios from old tube type boatchors upto a winradio g313.The pixel loop replaced my alpha delta ultra t2cfd 82ft dipole when i had to move to a smaller place with no...
  7. radioactive

Well the radio has shipped and should be here by may3. In the meantime until i can dig out my pixel magnetic loop and get it setup i ordered a youloop magnetic loop antenna and that should be here just shortly after the radio gets here.As far as vhf and uhf coverqge goes i already have that...
  8. radioactive

Yes thw softwarwe is licencesned and the latest 2.4d which alllows ft8 decoding
  9. radioactive

i would of likedto buy a original such as the dsp 3 which can be preordered for $348 cdn and saved over $100 but that option dosent seem to be available https://malahiteam.com/en/ what version software does your dsp have.? 1.10d or later 2.30?
  10. radioactive

Theres lots of s/w radio listeners here on ak so i thought I'd post about my recent purchase.I wont be receiving it until may 3rd so my thoughts on it i wont be able to post untill i get it. Ive been wanting a portable sdr radio that performs well enough with just a telescopic whip as i will...
  11. radioactive

When AK members - friends - silently disappear

Reminds me I should call him sometime as it's been awhile since we last talked.
  12. radioactive

Happy Birthday AdamAnt316!

our snow is mostly a meomry now in the city where i live but still some left up north.It was a relatively nice winter here with very little snow but we could of used it.Tempeature wise i didnt mind as it can get very cold here.It was one of our warmest wintersin history.
  13. radioactive

Happy birthday.
  14. radioactive

Happy birthday
  15. radioactive

pioneer Sm-b180

I like it as well.Irecently picked up this trio wx 400 that needs work as well
  16. radioactive

Please help me identify this RCA console and is it worth $25

Keep a eye out on FB marketplace.Im also on Manitoba.
  17. radioactive

Attention Fairchild Freaks!

Do you mean between the 2 transformers on the same chassis?If so i'd find that hard to believe.The paint might of differed through production runs but i would say borh transformers would match paint wise. For the 275 the chassis even differed in color,you had green or grey. Fwiw heres a picture...
  18. radioactive

Happy Birthday Reel 2 Reel!

Hqppy birthday Gary.
  19. radioactive

Anyone here pull the trigger?Enquiring mids want to know.Specifically me lol.
  20. radioactive

pioneer Sm-b180

is it not playing loud from just the turtable ?How does it play just using the radio?
  21. radioactive

And just like that they're sold..
  22. radioactive

Anyone Know What These Are?

i go down rabbit holes all the time with old speakers andsuch from the 50's .You say the t/t is worth 250 so another 250 with thw rwceiver.As others have said ask the seller to open the cabinet.It could backfire on you if they open it up and do a serch but possibly not. i rece tly found a ad on...
  23. radioactive

new to me, Trio - WX-400

found the manual on hi-fi engine for the kenwood Kw-70 which is the same as the wx 400
Back
Top Bottom