Search results

1. WhiteSE

Has anyone installed an SDS Cap Board on their Fisher SA-100?

If yes, can I see a picture of the installed device?
  2. WhiteSE

Revitalizing AK

Eventually it wanes…you get used to interacting with some members and when one or more go bye bye then the rest follow…I originally came in for the gear but stayed for the human interaction.
  3. WhiteSE

Pics of your listening space

Here is mine this morning. Pilot gear on the far side and Grundig and Fisher amps on the side.
  4. WhiteSE

Pics of your listening space

Nice radio on top of the left speaker!
  5. WhiteSE

See? Mixing Digital and Tubes can be done!

That must sound good!
  6. WhiteSE

See? Mixing Digital and Tubes can be done!

Now that I have an Audio Alchemy with better power supply when compared to the wall wart! Love the two outputs so I don’t have constantly switch cables. The Grundig’s sound awesome through this preamp (and remote!). I love these Grundy amps!!
  7. WhiteSE

Rare, Sleeper Power Amp!

Heeeey…. I think I owned that for a bit last year!!
  8. WhiteSE

My first Fisher amp that was not a Receiver or Integrated amp.

All I know is that it’s a DIY with 2 12at7, 2 OD3, and 1 voltage regulator (I forget the specific one)…I like the TKD attenuator! Beastly!!
  9. WhiteSE

My first Fisher amp that was not a Receiver or Integrated amp.

All Mullard tubes except the voltage regulator.
  10. WhiteSE

What does everyone own for tube gear!

Grundig NF10 Grundig NF20 DIY preamp (I didn’t make it). 12at7, OD3, 5ar4 and an awesome TKD attenuator. Pilot SM245 and 654 Receiver. And Radios.
  11. WhiteSE

New used DIY preamp. Questions…

Here it is playing with a Grundig NF10 and big brother Grundig NF20
  12. WhiteSE

New used DIY preamp. Questions…

It’s a DIY using 2 OD3, 2 12at7, 1 5R4…I like the beastly TDK attenuator…. But how to I think of this preamp in terms of circuit? I am attaching pictures. What do you guys think of this preamp. I like the sound with the Grundig NF20…super smooth!
  13. WhiteSE

Let's See Your Miscellaneous Car Photos

My second car. After an Opel Manta. 1974 Chevy Impala 2 dr tonneau roof. Rare in that arrangement. Candy Apple red with mag wheels..
  14. WhiteSE

What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

Oregon. Out of The Woods. Clearaudio Delta 2
  15. WhiteSE

Listening room goodies from Chelsea Flea M in NYC

Who is Fernando? It’s from some dude that had tons of radio stuff. I think he is new at Chelsea Flea M
  16. WhiteSE

Any cat lovers here?

Me and my listening buddy Stella…she is at 4 years old the remaining kittie from my trio. 2 passed on at about 23 years of age..this last year.
  17. WhiteSE

Hard to decide… Pilots

I am posting two videos. Both playing the same music through the same speakers. Pilot SM245 with EL84 output tubes Pilot 654 Receiver with 7591 output tubes. Both units refurbished to about the same standard. I like them both. But when listening to acoustic music I prefer the EL84.
  18. WhiteSE

Listening room goodies from Chelsea Flea M in NYC

Found these today! It was bloody freezing!!
  19. WhiteSE

RIP Terry DeWick

Damn. He was an awesome person. I used to drive up from Atlanta for him to work on my Mac gear. He did good by my Pilot stuff as well.. RIP Terry!!!! Will be missed!!
  20. WhiteSE

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Via Amazon music.
  21. WhiteSE

Anyone with experience using this Philips preamp?

2 x EF 86 - Pre / Amp ECC 82 - Tone ECC 81 - Cathode Tracer 7121 Indication Lamp
  22. WhiteSE

Anyone with experience using this Philips preamp?

I am thinking of trying this with my Grundig tube amps. It’s a Philips HF306.
Back
Top Bottom