Search results

1. S

Rek O Kut CVS-12 pulley measurements

yes, I've lost mine
  2. S

Rek O Kut CVS-12 pulley measurements

Hello. everybody Can anyone help me with this conical pulley's dimensions? I'd be very grateful. Thanks in advance.
  3. S

Rek-O-Kut Turntables - ROK

Does anyone know what kind of motor is it? Rek-O-Kut model UC-509
  4. S

CD player for heavy metal.

You just ruined my perfect world I've been living. ))) What is you version of "a nice DAC"?
  5. S

Whole series?
  6. S

Looking for CD-player for heavy metal and something close. Up to $400 Share your thoughts, please
  7. S

Tonearm for Thorens 160 - what would the best one?

All that you siad is very important, because I never knew these detailes about Jico. All that I knew was they produce high-quality styluses end many people around the world use their styluses. Many thanks to you.
  8. S

Calling from Russia. I understand that perhaps this is not the best recommendation at the moment. Yea, I need english version.
  9. S

How many new things I got in this thread :)
  10. S

That's great! Sorry, I don't know, what "SM" is. And I never met Electrotanya. )))
  11. S

A-a! Sure! )) But. you know, I'm afraid a little bit to go in this direction. MC is a kind of secret land for me. MC carts are much expensive and they need step-up transformers which are very expensive also. If we don't talk about low-budget Denon's carts like DL103, 110 and a couple of others...
  12. S

mmm.... what is SUT? ))
  13. S

That's pretty interesting.
  14. S

Looks like you're right. http://photo.qip.ru/users/tonypenguin/96679307/134176716/full_image/ Actualy it's on the edge, but to be precise, it is beyond.
  15. S

At the same time... http://photo.qip.ru/users/griffit.pisemnet/95068428/134176696/ http://photo.qip.ru/users/griffit.pisemnet/95068428/134176695/ Clalculator shows that Elac with its 6.5g is going to be Ok for TP16. If I undestand well....
  16. S

Sorry, I didn't see anytjing about compliance in this lik... VTF, anti-skating, but compliance.
  17. S

Yea, some people told me that AT440 and 150 are very good carts. Thank you. Does your Elac have a newer stylus on it? No, it doesn't and I'm gonna start with knew stylus. I think, it's gonna be Jico/SAS stylus 'cause original one is very hard to find now. Jico styluses have pretty good...
  18. S

Thanks again. This is valuable information for me.
  19. S

Thank you ))) Could you give me please a couple examples of "good carts"? Just for example. )))
  20. S

I have no illusions about my Brauns level. But, at the same time I suppose that they have a great popential. I uderstand very well that they are old enough and need maintenance and much better if they get a good professionsl upgrade. I can't explain it theoretically, but I always feel these...
  21. S

Mostly you're right. This is important point for me. Thank you.
  22. S

Take another "like" and thanks again.
Back
Top Bottom