Search results

1. angus67

Klipsch KG1 - Small Tube Stereo Setup

I have a pair of 1.2's. Strange front baffle. When I got them, the gasket around the baffles were crumbling. I replaced it with weather stripping. They live in my bedroom now. I love them.
  2. angus67

Free KG-4's Mods?

I scored a nice pair last weekend. A buddy of mine, more like big brother, geeks out on audio gear. When he runs out of room he gives me the overflow. What a nice guy!. The veneer was a little dried out looking, and the grill cloth was dirty. The klipsch badges were gone, the dust cover on...
  3. angus67

looking for denon remote rc-153

I just purchased a harmonia. Thanks guys. I use the denon watching YouTube, and netflix and on YouTube the production volume cane wildly vary between vids, and netflix during quiet parts of the movies, I cant hear the drama, so I turn it up, then get blown away when the action starts. Thanks guys.
  4. angus67

looking for denon remote rc-153

i baught a denon avc 3030 a while back, but i dont have and cannot find rc-153. are there any others that work? even if the volume is the only one that works would be great. any universals that would work would be fine.
  5. angus67

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

Dire straights making movies, brothers in arms
  6. angus67

Have a Popsicle

Was that when he was with kisw in Seattle in the ‘70’s? I was just a kid, but i loved his voice
  7. angus67

Men at work. Business as usual
  8. angus67

Mastodon crack the sky
  9. angus67

Checking records with flashlight

I picked up a dunhill press of stevemillers fly like a eagle when i was a teenager. Im 45 now. I still have it, and is in my current rotation.It was in a burned up house, dead center of -+50 burned warped records in a box. The only one not warped. Its got a couple bad skips in it, and i have to...
  10. angus67

Started with physical graffiti, then houses of the holy, then the wall, now..... piper at the gates of dawn. Btw, watching wtf comps on utube while playing piper puts a benny hill vibe on the video.
  11. angus67

Sun ace pd-401

Mother in law passed away back in may and have been slowly going thru things. I found a sun ace pd-401. I put a nine volt battery in it and hit play. No doubt the heads are dirty, upon pressing play, the thing made noise, so there is hope. I dint have time tonight to open it up. My wife says...
  12. angus67

Stylus gunk removal

Looks like the end of a burnt stick. Do something. Me did nothing to my ortofon.
  13. angus67

Album Jackets with a Food Theme?

If your suddenly hungry for tv dinners, blame the moving sidewalks. Best zz top album. Great soul. Eliminator......meh
  14. angus67

Mastodon-crack the sky
  15. angus67

Show Off Your Small Listening Space

This my primary (loud n clear) listening space. Alot of soft surfaces to keep it from "the shining ".
  16. angus67

Heart. Little queen
  17. angus67

Credence gold. You can really hear the mixing difference in production song to song. The joys of best ofs
  18. angus67

Just so you know....usb tt speed adjuster

Ahhhh... the family discount. Im a welder by trade, and they think i can just whip up something. I feel ya
  19. angus67

Wow. Thats alot of work. The whole time im reading it im like "why so much effort?' You were repairing it for a customer. My ion dosnt have a strobe, a tone arm lock. But looking at the anti skate mech., looks like mine wins there. Looks very secure in there. Regarding the right channel. I saw...
  20. angus67

Now i gottat figure out the lack of right channel. Cheap pos. Oh, and the tonearm weight was on backwards. A quick turnaround and set to two grams
  21. angus67

I tested the strobe disk on my pl-516,and it was spot on I hope this helps somebody later on. I couldnt find anything online, and the manual had no mention.
  22. angus67

So i got a ion ittusb for free, and damn if it turns too fast. So i pull it apart and search the circuit boards for pots. I find two. Its a two speed tt (45-33). I assume these are the speed adjusters. When the bottom is screwd on , there are two corresponding holes under the tt, unmarked. With...
  23. angus67

My sp5000. Free!!

Is adding in the nht amp a good idea? Should bring the watts closer to 100.
  24. angus67

My sp5000. Free!!

No 427. I have cats, nuf said. Only my dog is allowed in my little room of noise. Plus, fitting behind things like cabs, shelving makes me feel icky. Im a tad claustrophobic. It will be worth it.
  25. angus67

My sp5000. Free!!

Idk duane, but love that avatar. Used to star at that album for hours when i was a kid. Still have same album 45 years latter. Thanks dad.
Back
Top Bottom