Search results

1. S

What speakers do you run with your 500C ?

Klipsch Forte 1's and 1970's era Rogersound labs (RSL) 3300
  2. S

Any Current Production 7591 Tube Amp?

Raysonic makes an integrated that uses the 7591.
  3. S

Scott 299f

The Scott 299F was an early solid state integrated (no tubes). It was the new replacement for the 299D line of integrated amps. I belive the 299F was introduced around 1965 or 66. It is known to have reilibility problems, make sure it works. In general that model is not worth much.
  4. S

6L6GC / 7027A tube recommendations

If you want tubes that sound and look great try the Tung-Sol reissue 6L6Gs they have the same specs as a 6L6GC yet use an ST type bottle. The would look great in a Mac. I have been using them for over a year and they sound great!
  5. S

PrimaLuna - Thoughts?

one thing with Primaluna, they have created their mono-block amps out of a stereo amp. On their web site they show the underside of a "mono-block" amp and it has 2 output transformers and provisions to connect 1 speaker indicating it is actually one of their stereo amps bridged to produce 70...
  6. S

Hallicrafters S-77

I belive the screws are allen and the set is a hot chassis unit version of the s-85.
  7. S

First tube amp and Im in love (Jolida 302BRC)

I have found that the re-issue coke bottle Tung-S0l 6L6G reissue tubes work great in this application (they have 6l6gc specs) and look really cool in a retro Goth sort of way. These tubes sound great too! --Probably some misspellings , my major in college was English!
Back
Top Bottom