Search results

1. hinodit

which tubes?????

WOW! Thanks for all that information. I have a feeling this is going to be a very interesting and fun adventure. I have never owned a mcintosh tube system ether couldn't afford one. Thanks again for the great starting point man love this audio site.
  2. hinodit

which tubes?????

I would prefer the nos tubes. Old amps need old tubes.
  3. hinodit

which tubes?????

That sounds good to me what brands would fall into that category.
  4. hinodit

which tubes?????

They are all ready in the shop they will be done in a week. I am just taking opinions on which brands of tubes to try.
  5. hinodit

which tubes?????

I just inherited 2 McIntosh MC 75 in near mint cond. but they have no tubes. What tubes would you suggest I use in them?????
  6. hinodit

How to remove paint droplets from a TT dust cover?

I use scratch remover that I use on my vintage cars. It works wonders on dust covers. It takes a little work but the results are worth it.
  7. hinodit

which tubes?????

MC 75 tubes?? I inherited a pair of near mint Mcintosh MC 75 tube amps. The only thing is there are no tubes. I need opinions on which brand of tubes to use. Thanks in advance for any opinions.
  8. hinodit

fisher L phono out???????

The problem does not swap sides with the phono lead swap. it is persistent with the left side.
  9. hinodit

i qill check that. Would it still play in mono with yhat tube bad?
  10. hinodit

tried all that still nothing.
  11. hinodit

My fisher 800c has decided to stop playing in stereo???? It plays both channels in mono mode but only the left channel in stereo mode. Any ideas as to start my search for the problem.:scratch2:
  12. hinodit

Mcintosh MC 75 Costs

Is 4000.00 a fair price for a pair of mc 75 amps totally restored to new condition a fair price? They have new chrome and silk screening, along with all high quality caps and resistors. with a nice set of NOS tubes. There is not a mark on them. Thanks in advance for your opinions.
  13. hinodit

HK or Macintosh??????

Yes I am looking at the mac 75s or a citation ll or v. I just need opinions I know I would be happy with either one but I must be sure, this set up will be kept and passed to my kids. I am leaning towards the macs I might just need a little shove.
  14. hinodit

HK or Macintosh??????

It must be TUBES.
  15. hinodit

HK or Macintosh??????

I am looking to get some opinions on which is more preferred and why. This will help me decide whoch i will try next. Thanks in advance for the opinions.
  16. hinodit

What is the vineer wood JBL l100s?

yes just did the same. It is walnut.
  17. hinodit

switch info.

no one out there knpws??????
  18. hinodit

switch info.

will a loudness control and a balance control from a fisher 800c fit in a 400?
  19. hinodit

Klh model 23 $ ??????

What would a mint condition pair of KLH model 23 speakers be worth?:scratch2:
  20. hinodit

Crazy thought - Would adding this to my signal chain give me some tube warmth?

I had one of these a while back. I used it with my sansui G 9000 DB. It does add a bit of that tube sound we all crave. I sold it on the bay when I dove head first in to the tube thing. I sold it for 150.00 so you would more then likely make money if you ppick it up for $50.00. Give it a try...
  21. hinodit

sx 900 L chann. output ????

So as I am looking down from the top of the sx 9000 the left output transistors would be the ones closest to the transformer?
  22. hinodit

sx 900 L chann. output ????

Can any one tell me which of thee 4 power output transistors are for the left channel in a pioneer sx 9000?? Thanks in advance!!!!
  23. hinodit

L 100 foam grills

I know they sell them on ebay but 165.00 is kinda steep for foam.
  24. hinodit

L 100 foam grills

Does any one know where I can buy a pair of the original looking foam grill inserts for the JBL l-100 speakers that don't cost a small fortune?????
  25. hinodit

fisher 800c HELP!!!!

Ok it all works except the fm and phonograph stereo. it all works in mono just not stereo
Back
Top Bottom