Search results

1. juggerjay

What TT's do you folks have

Phillips 406 and I just scored an Optonica with granite base. Love it!
  2. juggerjay

ADS L520 cutting in and out, help please!

I may have fixed it. I tugged on the connector a bit and that seemed to tighten the grip around the speaker wire. Hopefully that works!
  3. juggerjay

ADS L520 cutting in and out, help please!

:scratch2: Hi all, Hoping to get some guidance here. I have a pair of ADS L520's running through a Harman Kardon twin powered 430 receiver. The other day the left speaker stopped working. I thought it was a fuse on the receiver as this has happened before but the fuse was intact. I did...
  4. juggerjay

Your Latest Additions (LP)......

Phish - Lawn Boy (Record Store Day release)
  5. juggerjay

Best Really Short Songs

The Beatles "Her Majesty". ha.
  6. juggerjay

Whoops, forgot that I also got- Roy Orbison - There is Only One Muddy Mississippi Waters - Live Trumpet Giants - Miles Davis/Dizzy Gillespie/Fats Navarro
  7. juggerjay

2 great scores at a thrift shop for $2 each. Beastie Boys "Love American Style E.P." 1. Shake Your Rump 2. Hey Ladies 3. 33% God 4. Dis Yourself in '89 The Beatles "Second Album" - Mono
  8. juggerjay

Pics of your listening space

Nice, I have a pretty sweet MCM collection going on myself.
  9. juggerjay

Albums where every song is great, and that never get old.

Yeah, it's very over the top but that's why I like it. It's borderline insanity.
  10. juggerjay

Velvet Underground - Loaded
  11. juggerjay

Nice work! I came across Without a Net a few years ago but passed. It was $80.
  12. juggerjay

Nice! I have all of those besides Live Dead and the one top left from Cats Under the Stars.
  13. juggerjay

Thank-you! I rescued Dynasty from a hoarder's house. Yesterday I picked up The Butterfield Blues Band "East-West" yesterday at Goodwill for a buck!
  14. juggerjay

Record Store Day list has been published..

Phish - Lawn Boy
  15. juggerjay

KLH Model Twenty's rescued!

Thank-you!
  16. juggerjay

I just did. Didn't notice a difference. Maybe there IS something wrong with the tweeters after all. Oh well.
  17. juggerjay

Death of a Ladies Man may actually make the list for me. Such a fantastic album IMO.
  18. juggerjay

And Exile on Main St.. and many more.
  19. juggerjay

One more thing.. they do sound a bit "muddy" to me but I understand that is how they are supposed to sound. My ADSL520s are much "brighter/clearer" but the KLH's really sound good with jazz.
  20. juggerjay

Oh and yes they are 4ohms. That I do know :)
  21. juggerjay

Admittedly, I'm a novice in the electronics world although I now have 2 modest vintage set ups. They seem to be working fine though. My camera is out of commission or I would gladly snap some shots. When my girlfriend comes over next I will use her Smart phone. The heartbreaking and kind of...
  22. juggerjay

What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

I just set up some Model Twenty's with a Pioneer SX-636 and Philips 406 turntable. Nice little set up if I don't say so myself!
  23. juggerjay

So a friend of my mom's does clean outs of homes as well as stages estate sales. He hired me to come help clean out a hoarder's house. The house had been abandoned for 8 years and was filled top to bottom with stuff. I walk in and on top of a 3ft pile of god knows what, there were a pair of...
  24. juggerjay

John Lennon - Shaved Fish Freddie Hubbard - Hub Cap Mingus - Dynasty
  25. juggerjay

Perfect Rock Albums?

Musichal, good call on Fun House. Motley Crue - Shout at the Devil... yeah I said it.
Back
Top Bottom