Search results

1. E.Man

Roadside America (or elsewhere)

We could start with big fire and big flood...
  2. E.Man

Roadside America (or elsewhere)

Did anyone post the 'big things ' of Australia?
  3. E.Man

Do you turn off your turntable, or leave it on?

I would prefer turning them off but they stay on. One doesn't have a power switch and the other power switch is jammed On.
  4. E.Man

Denafrips Ares II in the house (after six years with Gungnir)

No power cord is ridiculous. I have the Ares II so I paid less but at least could plug it in. Alvin on YouTube about the Ares II says to use a good power cord and names the couple he has in use. Didn't sound too exotic. I haven't bothered yet.
  5. E.Man

Young folks will never know....

It can now.
  6. E.Man

Embedded crud in vinyl. Removable?

Pirate radio?
  7. E.Man

California bans all small engine sales

Are fire fighting pumps exempt?
  8. E.Man

Why Can't Women Ask Men Out?

Yeah , because I've never he asrd of it. From an English family it was a leap year Feb 29th thing. Never be been asked out but they tell *my brother* what nice eyes I have.
  9. E.Man

$1,000,000:)

A million bucks in cash ? Really ? Is 'cashed' a term for 'won'? OP really is unclear.
  10. E.Man

Any new dual MM phono stages?

Project has one. DS? maybe. Strangely different in different markets.
  11. E.Man

Is AK reflecting the zeitgeist of the collective world?

Have a look where these argumentative types are located to get an idea if it's global or particularly american.
  12. E.Man

If you own a vehicle...a word of warning!

Had one drop on my head while driving. They're well know for hiding behind the sun visor.
  13. E.Man

Wife says I have a problem ?

No problem when you happily box up an entire system and send it off mate.
  14. E.Man

If you own a vehicle...a word of warning!

Bloody great Huntsman spiders get in.
  15. E.Man

Taliban Soviet Era Tanks.

Thanks. I understand. Chinese copies that don't actually work as well as the source. Had a tube amp the same.
  16. E.Man

So as far as 'where were they for 20yrs' is it possible there was so many it just wasn't worth targetting them if they were parked out of the way inactive? What is Choviet and Chonda?
  17. E.Man

Wasn't even making any comments about the US anyway. Was asking where some tanks had been for 20years !
  18. E.Man

Except I started the topic about Taliban Tanks not US expenditure.
  19. E.Man

That's actually a very good point given China copied them into mass production and have political contact.
  20. E.Man

Especially with such old gear in hard conditions. The Wiki does detail what a basic, and not especially good, tank they are and what large numbers were built. So , a basic design with lots around for parts. They prob run on really low grade diesel too.
  21. E.Man

That's what I thought. In the border region, which is pretty much ungoverned. Then maybe just drive them out. I did find an old photo online of an ex-Soviet Taliban tank transporter truck but don't think they would be common now.
  22. E.Man

Purely on a logistics level. The Taliban are driving around in old T55 type things they captured in the Soviet era. Afghanistan has been occupied and overflown by high tech heavy hitting hardware for 20 years. Where/how have they been hiding tanks?
  23. E.Man

Floridians - anyone feel the 3.9 "Experimental Explosion" today?

Experiment by ?? the military ? for ?
  24. E.Man

Suggest some R2R Ladder DACs

Interested how you go A/B Ares to Rega. I have a Rega DAC and a Ares ii on the way.
  25. E.Man

What's British in your system?

Rega DAC. (Original). Rega don't make a stand alone DAC anymore.
Back
Top Bottom