Search results

1. 2

Akai 1710 W

Hi Mr. Wood.... its correct... sound is good.
  2. 2

Akai 1710 W

Hi Tinkerbelle, The Final tube is 6AR5 Single Ended Pentode, nice sound
  3. 2

Akai 1710 W

This is my father's reel since 1967, 5 years ago bought 2 nd. same speakers imported from US. because the existing was rewinding the wire's cone also 2 years ago bought a 98% condition 2nd. Akai 1710W too from local for back up system, I feel enough back up system and was decided to made a...
  4. 2

Jbl l300 summit

Hi Faber 12, this picture is taken a days ago.The foam short lasted because it exposed to the direct morning sunlight(I live in tropical country and the covers never put on the speakers all the time) thought as another pair this speaker still have a good foam because do not direct exposed.AS You...
  5. 2

Jbl l300 summit

The above picture tells L2030 driven by 10 Watt Single ended Akai reel to reel tube amp.The both Dynaco ST 70's output transformators are fuctioned as matching speakers impedance from 8 to 4 Ohm to meet ADS speaker's spec. I added connectors on this Akai so his small tube amp could be connected...
  6. 2

Jbl l300 summit

Hi Glenn, oke this is my ADS L2030 Professional Monitoring Speakers ,usually connected to my MC2300 for hearing music more loudly. My AR D79 tube amp connected to JBL L300 Summit for hearing vocal singer from Audiophile CD. Enjoy the both.
  7. 2

Jbl l300 summit

Thank You Earlk, would trace his ebay name.I remembered now.....Hi Glen and Faber12...I try to make a reply after office hour...thank You for your attentions friends.
  8. 2

Jbl l300 summit

HI all AK members ...very happy to hear all of You again. After +/- 5 years I should do refoam to my lovely JBL L300 S, would You please inform me of Rick Cobb email address, how to contact him due his foam can not find in "ebay buy it now".Thank You and Best Wishes from me, Rudi, Jakarta...
  9. 2

Jbl l300 summit

Hjames, Yes of course......The 15" drivers are refoamed from Rick Cobb and did it by my hand....very happy got those refoaming experiences and the sound is amazing heavenly ....it seems have not a plan to buy another speaker for years.........very happy with my JBL L300 Summit. Thank You God,my...
  10. 2

Marantz 3300

Wow $300 is amazing prize,consider that it bought $120(1USD=9000IDR) years ago..... today our currency is very bad 1USD=14300 IDR our money. Imagine that US will increase the interest rate in few weeks later,our currency will going down.......oh How expensive my Marrants 3300 will...
  11. 2

Dynaco ST70 cage proposal

Need Your Dynaco II's picture please.Thank You.
  12. 2

Need Your Dynaco II"s picture please.Thank You.
  13. 2

Squidward,No switch, it shadows of chair leg in front of my amp.
  14. 2

Which amp suite to drive my magne?

Thanks 930,many ARC stuffs, You are blessed.
  15. 2

D110b

I concern with his op amps because its looklike an Audio Research exclusive stuffs.They only describe as" AM1's,AM2's are type 1,2 analog module ets.The Transistors only mentioned as "Q are our no 30002400 matched set.Oh very difficult to get them as I live in South East Asia.
  16. 2

waoo>>>super amp driven the Maggie.
  17. 2

Hi Kirk,Thank You for Your Info.
  18. 2

No,I don't sell,just asking your opinion.
  19. 2

God's gift

Hi Ed, all is in good services. I run them without pre amp,use passive pre amp only,the config.is tape/CD or LP connect to 50Kilo Ohm potentiometer drive The MC2300 directly never use pre amp.It produce more details and get clarity.
  20. 2

Does AU 7900 worth to acquire?

Hi Audiomagnate,No transformer coupled,Thanks for your confirmation.
  21. 2

I am falling in love with 7900 face.Thanks
  22. 2

Hi Canuckaudiog,No,I never ever sell my Mac.Intosh, I would buy his Sansui AU7900 before but speaker safety is my priority as Sansui 7900 doesn't have audio transformers couple.Thanks.:banana:
  23. 2

What's best bookshelf speaker?

What's vintage best bookshelf speakers,Rogers LS3/5a,Technics SB F3 phase linear,a/d/s SAT 7 or....please quote. and What's new best bookshelf speakers, Polk RT iA1,KEF LS50,Magnepan Mini Maggies, Aon 2,Aon 3, Pioneer SP- BS22-LR or.....please quote. Thank You.:banana: My Speakers: ADS...
  24. 2

Jbl l300 summit

Thank You my friend,enjoy The JBL L300 Summit.....Yes,even You do not need imagine,really won't be buying new speakers.What pictures do You like to see?L300,ads L2030, AR D79A tube amp or Mark Levinson LNP 2?
  25. 2

David amps The Goliath

will see a possibility to acquire another David's tube Amp, AKAI M8 RtR,use this SEP inside to drive my Goliath' ADS L2030 spk. tomorrow.
Back
Top Bottom